Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easier to Earn Free Shipping!

I'm sorry I have been so quiet here. We are still working on getting my new website set up with all my blogs, so I haven't been adding to this one thinking that "any day" I would be able to unveil the new pages. Since any day has yet to come, I wanted to sneak over here and share some exciting news I just read from Dayspring (yes, I am an affiliate there, so if you go through my links I do receive a small kickback on your purchase, but I love there products so much I was already sharing them here long before I signed up as an affiliate).

Everlasting Light - Little Dipper Necklace
One Day Sale- Today, 4/9
Today this Little Dipper Necklace from the Everlasting Light Collection is marked down from $40 to only $10! This price will be valid through 4/9.

"The free shipping threshold of $50 has now been changed to only $25! For any $25 non-clearance purchase, free shipping will automatically apply to any US order.
Ground Shipping has changed from $6.95-$7.95 to a straight $4.95 for US Ground Shipping.
This change will last for two months (through May 31, 2015). This is a test for now but may become a permanent change."


25% off Baby Sale!
Baby Sale (great way to stock up on gifts!)
Through Sunday, 4/12, all Baby Clothing & Gifts are 25% Off with Code 25BABY.

My new glasses.

No comments: